Israel – Premier Tech is searching for a Social Media and Communications Coordinator to oversee the team’s day-to-day social media and fan engagement for the 2023 season.
- Position: Social Media and Communications Coordinator
- Location: Europe/UK (Primarily working from home with some travel required)
- Employment Status: Full time, commencing January 1, 2023 (potential to start earlier)
As part of the Marketing and Communications team, the Social Media and Communications Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the team’s social media with the primary objectives of driving community engagement and telling Israel – Premier Tech’s story to a global audience. Working as part of a small communications team, this role is integral to IPT’s broader communications strategy.
- Coordinate the day-to-day digital channels (planning, posting content, responding to fan enquiries, engage with the team’s riders and sponsors) for IPT’s teams, in cooperation with the team’s other media personnel. Channels include: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Content creation planning, conception, and execution.
- Live race reporting on IPT’s channels to assist the team’s onsite press officer and coordinate race coverage when no press officer is onsite.
- Assist with the management of IPT’s website: Uploading news articles, management of photo databases, updating rider profiles and race calendars.
- Monthly reporting of IPT’s digital channels and fan engagement.
- Regular market research of digital / communications trends in order to contribute creative ideas to engage and increase IPT’s global fanbase.
- Contribute to the creation of day-to-day press releases and web articles including; race previews and reports, team and rider announcements, blog articles, and sponsor communications.
- Assist with the creation of fan newsletters and other communications.
- Assist with the management of media, fan, and sponsor databases.
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- European or UK based: This is primarily a work from home position with an understanding the role will require some domestic and international travel throughout the season.
- Fluency in English (Other languages desirable).
- Tertiary degree in Communications/Media or significant experience in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and a strong understanding and passion for news and storytelling.
- A comprehensive understanding of social media trends.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Studio and WordPress.
- Personal attributes:
- Flexible: This role requires irregular hours and weekend work which requires team members to be available outside of regular working hours.
- Independent: This role requires autonomous work from home.
- Hard working: Candidates must be motivated and have strong attention to detail.
- Passionate: Candidates must be passionate about sport, particularly, cycling and have a passion for communications.
- Creative: Candidates should have a strong sense of social media trends and always be at the forefront of new developments and ideas.
- Previous experience in a press officer role
- Photo and videography skills
Please email Phoebe Haymes, Head of Marketing and Communications, at [email protected] with:
- Your CV
- A Cover letter: Who are you? Why do you want to work for IPT? What are your salary expectations?
- A minimum of 3 examples of previous social media campaigns you have managed
Applications close Friday, October 14, 2022 at 17:00 CEST.