ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced sports nutritionist to join our performance group in supporting professional cyclists in both our senior and development teams. You will be responsible for leading team nutritionists and chefs in providing individualized support as well as manage nutrition across all aspects of the organization.
– To lead in delivery of team wide nutrition support specific to training and competition.
– To lead in the implementation of nutrition protocols and procedures to ensure they are underpinned by rigorous and evidence-based methodologies focused on specific performance demands.
– Maintain relationships with team nutrition partners in the development and implementation of sports nutrition products.
– Attendance at competitions and other team events to provide on-site nutrition support as required.
– Maintain high standards of professionalism adhering to codes of conduct of relevant professional bodies and the WADA code.
– Post or undergraduate degree in Sports Science, Nutrition or Dietetics.
– More than 2 years’ experience of delivering nutrition support in high performance sports, ideally cycling or related endurance sports.
– Professional accreditation with a recognised nutrition or dietetic association.
– Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
– Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
– Detail oriented with a high-level data collection and analytical skills.
– Excellent organizational and time management whilst working under pressure.
– Ability to critically evaluate scientific research to provide practical solutions.
– Competence with data analysis, word processing and presentation software.
– Postgraduate degree in Sports Science or related topic.
– ISAK level 1 accreditation
– Multilingual: English and Spanish / French / Italian.
– Certified anti-doping advisor or similar.
– Level 2 food safety and hygiene registered.
Applications including a current CV and expression of interest can be sent to: [email protected].